• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where do I go from here; Any
    WEIR
    Winter, that fickle friend- Weir knew it all too well. The seasons changed as steady and consistent as they ever would, yet his world remained that of ice and snow. A world where the cold would not bite his tender skin nor penetrate deep enough to ever chill his aging bones. Long ago, yet he recalls it like yesterday, he and Darwin had had the adventure of a lifetime. An adventure that left them with a gift full of magic and wonder and an innocence lent from childhood that you can’t quite place.

These days their adventures consisted of combing the Fields and Meadows, studying the animal and plant life in the Dale, and raising children. Not that any of these things should be cast away as unimportant or unadventurous. There was plenty of adventure in the ordinary day to day life if you sought after it or otherwise made it yourself.

It should be to no one’s surprise that this is how we find Weir and Darwin both, tobogganing down one of many slopes. Have you ever seen a horse sized sleigh? A tortoise riding one? Well, today you see all of these things, lucky you.

“Tally ho!” The roaned stallion shouts as he flies freely down the fresh fallen powder. “I’ll beat you yet Darwin, I will!” He cries as he stands precariously atop a self made ice sled.

“Never! Not in a million years!” Darwin shouts, laughing gleefully from his diamond like perch. “Look out beloooooww!” The excitement in his voice drags the words out long and clear as he slides to a skidding stop next to a mare beneath a tree.

Not long after Weir himself is sliding to a stop, spraying an impressive amount of snow in his wake as he urges the luge to a stand still. “Sorry m’dear, many apologies.” He hurries to beg her pardon, shooing any unwanted accumulation from the fiasco and dispersing the current downfall.

WINTER IS COMING

sorry for any typos, awkward sentences, was in a hurry before work is over xD

Messages In This Thread
    Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 03-29-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Weir - 03-30-2016, 02:48 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 03-30-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Weir - 04-02-2016, 10:16 AM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 04-05-2016, 03:09 PM