• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where do I go from here; Any
    WEIR
    Oh goodness, a mess, an outright mess! Without much time or thought Weir uses his gift to sweep the loose powder from her back and face, sending the flurries away into the snow drifts from whence they came. Snow did not belong all over the lady surely but by accident he had caused it to be there. Dreadful. The laugh that bursts forth from her velvet lips is a surprise and a relief, and Weir doesn’t feel so sheepish about his games.

“Terribly sorry, I- oh the ice! Yes well, it’s easier to stand on it when you can control it. Weir, from the Dale.” He dips his russet head, ginger locks falling in his face, covering the amber eyes that spoke with an enormity of intelligence. He circles Darwin once, a slight limp in his step from an old injury, noting that the soul's being had not suffered any damage. Not that he so easily could suffer injury at all.

“Ahem,” Another voice clears the air, along with the distinct noise of clearing ones throat. “And you can call me Darwin.” He blinks into the painted woman’s face, shimmering against the light that reflects off the stark snow banks.

“Yes, of course, that is Darwin- we are both very terribly sorry and pleased to meet you. Miss?-“ Oh that’s right, he hasn’t gotten her name.

WINTER IS COMING

Messages In This Thread
    Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 03-29-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Weir - 03-30-2016, 02:48 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 03-30-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Weir - 04-02-2016, 10:16 AM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 04-05-2016, 03:09 PM