• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where do I go from here; Any

Before Adalya had a chance to shake the loose flakes of snow off of her back, they flew from her body as if a sudden gust of wind had arrived, although she never felt the breeze itself kiss her patchy face. She saw the instant relief that touched his face once he realized she was neither angry or offended at the spray of snow their fun had kicked up. He blurted out a rushed apology before clarifying that he could control the ice. How would one control ice? She made a point to ask after he finished speaking.

The mares attention was drawn away from the copper stallion to the large tortoise standing in the snow beside them. She smiled broadly as he introduced himself as Darwin, and nodded deeply to him as a way of greeting. "It's lovely to meet you Darwin, and you as well Weir. And no need to apologize, honestly. You both looked like you were having a great deal of fun, and there was no harm done. Oh, my name? Yes, my name is Adalya."  

we could be immortals

Messages In This Thread
    Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 03-29-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Weir - 03-30-2016, 02:48 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 03-30-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Weir - 04-02-2016, 10:16 AM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 04-05-2016, 03:09 PM