• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL HORSES IN THE FALLS - mandatory kingdom meeting

kreios

don't you tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash

The kingdom has been growing rapidly, and while I have not yet discussed my plans to call a meeting with Ygritte, I am sure that she has been feeling the same things that I have. With so many new faces it is hard to keep track of them, and while a few individual conversations are enjoyable, they do not make a kingdom run as smoothly as it could.

So when the sun has risen to an acceptably high level (I’ve been awake since before dawn, patrolling the border), I go to the hill beside the waterfall, and call out to anyone within ear shot. I try to add the wildcat yowl that carries my voice especially far, but there is something wrong with my throat, and the only noise I make is that of any other stallion, summoning the nearby horses.

I do not address them yet, preferring to wait for Ygritte. I’ve no qualms with making it clearly that she is as much a ruler here as I am, even if the Falls seems to have become something of a herd land in the last few months. I flick my pale tail against my spotted haunches as I wait, knowing that they’ll all be here soon.

Messages In This Thread
    ALL HORSES IN THE FALLS - mandatory kingdom meeting - by Kreios - 04-01-2016, 11:21 AM