• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;

there's no religion that could save me

no matter how long my knees are on the floor

i'll pick up these broken pieces 'til i'm bleeding

if that'll make it right

They fit together like the sun and the moon whence the eclipse is finally upon them; like the tide at its highest point, finally making love to the furthest shores. He is the rain to her desert; she is the ivy to his poison. Nihlus, the arrogant old fool, has no doubts as to their infinite love for one another; he’s been isolated enough to recognize the unbreakable bonds of family when he has the opportunity to be around them. Which is not often; and perhaps it is in that matter that he doubts. Doubts himself, his motives, his past decisions, the decisions he’s making right now.

Just. What the fuck is he even doing?

Her pretty, grinning face brings the man out of his momentary existential crisis. Well, it’s far from momentary, but he pushes it aside for the time being. Reaching his nose to softly blow a strand of Cerva’s forelock which has become stuck in her white-bark blaze, Nihlus returns the warm smile with ease. “Nothing traumatizes me, little sister.” He winks. “Except you, of course.”

Upon her following retort, he immediately regrets his jibe. He grimaces apologetically, and shuffles his hooves sheepishly. As a light goes off in his mind, he opens his mouth to speak, but she cuts him off, and he closes his mouth, happy to wait his turn in the conversation, and to lend a listening ear to a sister who sorely needs one. Yes, Nihlus might be the king of douchebaggery, but he’s also a lovely brother.

“I don’t think Noori and Eight gave a damn about us, anyways. Plus they’re both awol themselves, so don’t be too hard on yourself.” The handsome stallion rolls his shoulders, eyeing the meadow around them - for once, he hesitates. Or, more specifically, he thinks before speaking - it’s something of a miracle. In the end, he decides to speak his mind, hoping for the best as he jumps off the deep end.

“Sooo… What if we both looked to improve our current stations in life?” His glowing blue eyes bored into her glowing green ones with great intent, and his smile had mysteriously disappeared. “Like. Let’s go to a kingdom together. Or go to the field and then to a kingdom, I don’t give a fuck - but let’s hold each other accountable. Let’s get shit done.” His gaze softens, and his heart pangs - he loves his sister, and the thought of losing her again after all this time is just… Unbearable.

“Let’s go back to how things were.”
    Nihlus
    rain manipulating, rabbit shifting, astral projecting son of Sinder & Noori

If Cerva is head-over-heals for Nihlus’ impromptu, totally IC request, she can reply here or just go straight to the field, or to the kingdom that they ‘decide’ on. Or if she’s not, she can still reply here, lol. But Nihlus demanded to be cute so here is cute Nihlus, being sentimental and clingy.

Pm me too if you want!

ALSO I AM SORRY FOR THE FOREVER WAIT

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Cerva - 04-03-2016, 11:06 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Nihlus - 04-03-2016, 03:52 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Cerva - 04-04-2016, 07:12 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nihlus - 04-12-2016, 06:43 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Cerva - 04-28-2016, 03:40 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nihlus - 05-08-2016, 12:39 AM