• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dreams unwind; lover is a state of mind. | siberian, nymphetamine only
    Misra
      "It does, but it is nothing in comparison to this." She murmurs, her voice still low, her tone more sultry than intended. She is a delicate child, or once was - as a blossoming female coming of age, she was inherently confused. She had been given affection from the very first breath she had breathed, and yet, it was different than the affection of a father or a mother. She was taunted, frowned upon and ignored by many of those she had grown up with. Only Kirin had fed into her desperate need for affection, and it had been more sensual, more intimate than any touch she had witnessed between family before. It befuddled her mind; left her uncertain and caught within a tangled web of adoration and lust. She did not know how to befriend - only how to defend, and how to seduce. It left her feeling as if she were only a fragment of her true being; a piece of what could be.

She was broken, this she knew. But perhaps Siberian did not have to know that. She presses her feathered side to his as she slowly encircles him, ensnaring him and drenching him in her scent (the scent of the salty ocean never left the entanglement of her feathers), her lips pressing to his shoulder as she comes around to his other side. She lingers there, an incomplete whiskered kiss left upon his shoulder as her brown doe eyes peer up into his own, an innocence she had never quite held still lingering. "The Valley has the protection of its wolves. A pack - quite large - patrols the border. They are hardly friendly, and they are unlike any wolves I have seen before. Swift, agile - dangerous," She murmurs, her gaze trailing off as she peers towards the fiery tree again. "therein lies their magic."

She breathes softly, the warm air brushing against Siberian's dark pelt as she presses against him. She hardly sees the harm, but she is pressed to him quite intimately - she knows nothing else though. "Do you remember when we first met? I was so .. rude," She laughed softly, though there was little humor there. "I was so scared. I had never met anyone like you, but the longer you stayed, the longer we spoke .. I wondered if I'd ever see you again. I'm glad that I found you."
    she rules her life          like a fine skylark
    and wouldn't you           love to love her?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dreams unwind; lover is a state of mind. | siberian, nymphetamine only - by Misra - 05-21-2016, 08:59 PM