• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious

lupei

What the truth is, I can't say anymore

Sure, they could be bros. Lupei doesn’t have ‘friends’, in the sense that one would think. Instead he’s chosen to live two equally fulfilling lives: one with the Chamber as a warmonger, the other as a sperm donor to countless mares not so much unlike the chestnut mare he’s conversing with. Women always had a weakness, Lupei just happened to be good at drawing it out of them. His male companion seems to feel the brush of defeat - doesn’t sound like this gal is looking for a herd. But Lupei catches his interested glance from the corner of his own eye and contemplates how he could possibly make a two-for-one out of this ordeal.

“Well don’t come looking to me if you’re in search of a guy to take care of you.” Lupei chortles as a response once the conversation has turned his way. “I’m a fighter in the Chamber. My job is to patrol the borders, occasionally spar with other battle-horses in the surrounding Kingdoms, and to defend my homeland in the case of an all-out war here.” He explains, choosing not to focus on the fact that the entirety of Beqanna has just come out of a war itself. His head tilts, curious eye glancing over her once more.

“Then again, if you feel that your talents lie in more … diplomatic affairs, the Chamber could use you as well. With a tongue as sharp as yours, I doubt you’ll make a name for yourself there in no time.” He predicts, shifting his weight so that he can regain a comfortable position. Talking had never been his strong suit (in case that wasn’t already obvious enough to the girl) but he hopes he’s laying out the Chamber in a sensible, easy-to-follow manner. “The only horse you’ll answer to will be King Killdare, a stallion I’ve known since I was a colt. He’s just, but not to be taken lightly.” Lupei regals. The magma King was by far a ruler worthy of the title, and should the mare choose to join him, she’d find out herself soon enough.

“If you’re still unsure, you’re more than welcome to come and see it for yourself. The same for you, Chemdog.” He speaks, turning his head to pinpoint the black male with an eager glance. “It’s not often I come across a stallion that I like enough to spend time with, but I’m more than impressed with you. Hell, I’m sure you could give me a run in the mock arena.” He offers, laughing briefly once more.

Messages In This Thread
    Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-06-2016, 02:42 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Chemdog - 04-06-2016, 08:26 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Lupei - 04-06-2016, 12:42 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-06-2016, 11:31 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Chemdog - 04-07-2016, 07:01 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Lupei - 04-08-2016, 03:39 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-08-2016, 10:50 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Chemdog - 04-14-2016, 07:39 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Lupei - 04-14-2016, 01:19 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-15-2016, 07:21 PM