• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious

She remains silent as she listens to Chemdog, clearly paying attention to what he’s saying… she even laughs - a quiet, silvery sound - at his ‘vagina connoisseur’ comment. The dark female  watches as he takes that step back, starts to turn, but she doesn’t make a move to follow him.

It was a risk, on her part, to have been as blunt as she had been. But, as Chem has already realized, for better or worse, she is not a zombie. She is not a frill or a ruffle. Not a sparkly piece of glitter or a warm ray of sunshine.

The bait is tempting; the lure of mystery and shadowy paths through the woods.

Bottomless pools turn to Lupei as he speaks. Left hoof lifts a few inches then resettles it in the print that was left behind. She tosses her head and snorts.

“No. I’m not looking to be taken care of. I’m not looking to be coddled. I’m not looking to be a harem girl or a uterus on four legs.”

A rather inelegant snort follows her statement and it’s clear from her tone that she means what she says.

“I’m female, not a piece of glass or a brainless baby machine.”

A sigh and another shrug, lean muscle flexing under her glossy coat.

“I’m willing to work for my position in the herd, I don’t expect to be given anything, but I need to know I have the opportunity to obtain a higher rank than broodmare.”

Her gaze shifts away from the ocean-hued shape shifter to the umbra stained titan then back again.

“The opportunity to get into politics...” or learn the cloak and dagger arts “..is what I’m looking for and what I feel I can provide.”

Turning to look at Chem she bows her head in a show of respect before meeting his gaze.

“I’m honored by your interest and invitation but I must decline.”

Finally, she turns to the mint stallion and takes one step toward him.  

“I accept your offer, Lupei.”

Messages In This Thread
    Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-06-2016, 02:42 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Chemdog - 04-06-2016, 08:26 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Lupei - 04-06-2016, 12:42 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-06-2016, 11:31 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Chemdog - 04-07-2016, 07:01 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Lupei - 04-08-2016, 03:39 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-08-2016, 10:50 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Chemdog - 04-14-2016, 07:39 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Lupei - 04-14-2016, 01:19 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-15-2016, 07:21 PM