• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(Any) "Some of my best friends never say a word to me".
    Iona, who at the time the stallion approached, had been grazing, lifted her graceful head to show she was acknowledging the male as he came up to her. She watched as he dipped his muzzle as a sign of greeting, stepping closer. For what reason, she didn't know at first, and she was inclined to take a step back, until he started speaking. Perhaps he just didn't feel like he had to shout to talk to her, which is why he had come to stand closer.

The chocolate flaxen mare, while a fan of her own personal space, did not see the stallion exhibiting any aggressive behavior. As long as he didn't, she wouldn't either. She allowed him to remain as close as he was, her ears twitching back and forth as she listened to him speak and took in his appearance.

Iona was not one to get infatuated by appearances alone, but dare she admit it, the stallion was quite handsome. His coat was a very deep bay, almost the color of blood, something she did find very intriguing. Never before had she seen a coat that color, and she was boasting a chocolate flaxen, a highly unusual color from where she originally came from. She briefly wondered how the former herds she stayed with would react to this stallion's coat color. Hers wouldn't seem so odd, now would it? She had never been ostracized for it, but receiving dirty or wary looks had been enough.

"It is a pleasant day to watch the field; quite a nice day that spring has brought us," she stated. Iona turned to face the stallion, noticing the small smile gracing his lips. One appeared on her own face without her knowledge as she dipped her own head in greeting, "It is nice to meet you Nymphetamine. I go by the name Iona. If you don't mind me asking, what is this chamber you speak of?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: (Any) "Some of my best friends never say a word to me". - by Iona - 04-07-2016, 06:17 PM