• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(Any) "Some of my best friends never say a word to me".

The day was going on smoothly, the dark flaxen mare had taken well to his approach. There was much to do in a day, and he hoped to help this mare figure out where she belonged and then continue his tasks for Chamber. He allowed the space to between them to grow just a touch, as she gave the smallest of signs she was not the most comfortable. It was hard to judge the depth of another in a short time, but he tried to put all his diplomatic training to work as he worked to grasp if each horse he talked to about Chamber would be a good fit.

Chamber was not for everyone. It wasn't soft and sweet; it had a rustic rough side to it that he had learned to find the beauty in. Chamber was a place for loyal and brave, often it was not gentle, nor kind but it had formed him into something good, something he could be proud of and that was all that mattered now. The bay brought his attention to the mare from his thoughts, She had a soft voice, and seemed kind. he wondered if Chamber would fit her softness. "Pleasure to meet you, Iona. Chamber is one of the Kingdoms in Beqanna. Each kingdom has its own personality- if you will. There are different types of kingdoms, and some might fit you more than others. Chamber is more rustic than others, we tend to speak out minds, and value loyalty and courage. There are other kingdoms and they value and tend to behave differently than many of us in chamber do... though there are always exceptions to the rule. Not everyone who resides in a Kingdom fits the norm. It's all up to the individual."

He didn't push the thought further. but let the thought sink in. He was more than willing to show her his lands, but he wasn't the type to force it upon anyone. So he waited for her to ask further questions so he could grasp yet another glimpse into her personality.

Nymphetamine

cold was my soul, untold was the pain I faced when you left me: a rose in the rain

ooc: i don't know what this is. meh. sory for the suck-age.
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: (Any) "Some of my best friends never say a word to me". - by Nymphetamine - 04-10-2016, 05:01 PM