• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(Any) "Some of my best friends never say a word to me".
    "Clearly you're one of them..." the mare muttered to herself, her eyes still flaming with anger, but starting to calm down a little bit. She stomped a hoof on the ground a couple times, almost escalating it to both of her front feet, but she calmed as fast as she had started becoming irritated with the blood-red stallion.

"Sure, I'll come take a look at your home," she said enthusiastically, her eyes now bright with enthusiasm and curiosity. The flame had disappeared completely, and all traces of anger were gone. She picked up the trot to catch up to the stallion, now focused on seeing what his home was like and determining if it'd be a good place for her to live.

OOC: Okay sounds good.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: (Any) "Some of my best friends never say a word to me". - by Iona - 05-04-2016, 08:59 PM