• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Art & Madness: Blank Canvas {Any}
    If he could grin, Hasenel would have done so when she agreed to join him. In that moment, pride filled his heart as reveled in the fact that he had claimed his first mare, and it hadn't been too difficult. Not that it should be, he thought. She'll do very well with me.

Snorting with triumph, Hasenel began to turn toward the forest.

"I won't spoil the surprise yet," he said. "If you can keep up, you'll see for yourself."

Without warning, the stallion passed back into the forest, his hooves carrying him in a swift canter. Constantly his eyes and ears were flicking behind him, making sure he wasn't disappearing too fast for his new recruit.

OOC: Hey Jacksanna, I just claimed the Island Resort land in The Gates kingdom. I'll start a new thread for us there.

Messages In This Thread
    Art & Madness: Blank Canvas {Any} - by Jacksanna - 04-10-2016, 01:35 AM
    RE: Art & Madness: Blank Canvas {Any} - by Hasenel - 04-14-2016, 08:32 PM