• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When you feel my heat [kimber]
    She can feel Killdare's eyes on her and although he doesn't say such, a small glimpse of irritation washes over his face. Men were such simple creatures and usually quite predictable but she didn't know much of Killdare yet. She is surprised that he gives her any retort, it causes a toothy grin to creep up on her dished face - she was surprised too.

The army was quite slim at this very moment, maybe four or five members but she would do her best to make it stronger. Kimber was a fickle creature but she didn't lack determination, at least on her own terms. "Well isn't that sweet, you had expectations of me to begin with," she bats her doe eyes quickly at the magma King but turns more serious as his compliment is not in jest. Stop being a bitch. She didn't mean to always come across so ungrateful, her mouth always ran off before her mind could overthink it. "Thank you, I'm trying to bulk up our ranks - I appreciate the offer but I'm already blu-," she goes to add that she doesn't need any other reason to be targeted but she feels the ache beneath her withers, it felt like someone was drilling holes from the inside out as slowly the bones grew and soon the skin would be pierced a set of Blue Jay wings would appear. "Thank you, Killdare but just remember you gave them to me," she chuckles and bites playfully at the air in his direction - she turns to leave, surely he had other things to do than spatting with her all day.
    Kimber
    You don't know how hard I fought to survive,
    waking up alone when I was left to die

figured you'd wanna wrap it up.
    i'm picking blue jay wings because symbolism ftw.
    <3

Messages In This Thread
    When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Killdare - 04-10-2016, 01:32 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Kimber - 04-10-2016, 01:48 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Killdare - 04-10-2016, 02:11 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Kimber - 04-10-2016, 03:06 PM