• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Will you be passing or staying? - [Silic, Titanium, Any]
    Silic sighs and closes her eyes for a bit, noticing her negative behavior and ridding of it, after all it's not nice to be mean and shallow towards them, especially when they just invited her to their home land. She opened her eyes and gave a warm smile.

"Sorry Titanium you don't need to answer that. Let's start over. My name is Silic, it's nice to meet you and your beautiful home. I'd like to spend some more time here to take in the views and meet other horses around the kingdom." she cooed, watching their face expressions for any sign of what they might be thinking. She stepped closer to Titanium and nipped his mane gently, then lowered her head submissively to them. Might as well attempt to make some friends in this world. I may need them in the future, and hopefully they'll forgive me for my rude behavior from earlier.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Will you be passing or staying? - [Silic, Titanium, Any] - by Silic - 04-11-2016, 10:38 PM