• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wherever I am is exactly where I'm supposed to be [KIRIN]
    ASHARA

The sudden boisterous racket of disturbed leaves and the movement of air causes the unsuspecting femme to spook, her toes momentarily lifting of the ground, her body rigid and recoiling on it’s haunches ready to spring. But her fear quickly turns to a laugh of relief as the threat reveals itself, descending on the ground. Her amber pools take in the marvelous creature before her, his unusual colouring, intriguing. His wings suited him, and although she’d met a few mystics in her two years here  they were still peculiar and slightly unnerving. She smiled sheepishly in embarrassment and chuckles at his question. “No, not lost. Just exploring. I’m sure I could find my way back.” although now that she thinks about it, a hint of doubt crosses her mind. “With the war over and everyone seeking alliances, it seemed like a perfect time to explore. I’ve only been in Beqanna two years, and of those years with the war going on I haven’t ventured much outside the kingdom and the field. I guess having wings means you never get lost?” She babbles, the adrenaline from the first startle still coursing through her veins causing slightly rushed speech. She was naïve. Every experience and encounter since coming here had been pleasant, even revealing her dark secret to her comrade had gone surprisingly well. War was just a word to her, something she never had the displeasure of seeing first hand or experiencing. Her kingdom remained neutral and unaffected and every equine, magical or otherwise had been a delight so why should she fear this beautifully coloured steed? She had no reason not to trust him.

If you're ever gonna find a silver lining
    It's gotta be a cloudy day

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wherever I am is exactly where I'm supposed to be [KIRIN] - by Ashara - 04-18-2016, 07:13 PM