• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wherever I am is exactly where I'm supposed to be [KIRIN]
    you're metophorical gin and juice
    so come on give me a taste
    of what its like to be next to you
    It’s the typical game of cat and mouse. The age old conflict played out for eternity, never mind that technically both parties were equine- some more than others. Her own gilded form spoke plenty of the great race of horse, his own was rather bird-like and so were his mannerisms as the conversation continued.

The quick lace of her ears brings his own forward, ill intent not yet sparked enough to initiate his own scare tactics. He didn’t really need to either, the time would come for that but it was not just yet. She was already laying her own trap into fear, clearly frightened, even if just a hint of the emotion drew itself lightly along her motions. The falsetto that deigned to tremble as she clearly rethought her mistakes or previous actions. While she harped on herself inwardly Kirin smiled, he just smiled.

First he would continue his kind gestures, he feigned interest in her safety and well-being. Unfortunately no matter what she told him she really wasn’t safe at all. Her well-being was likely in dire circumstances now and if she was not roughed up too much physically, mentally, she might not recover.

“Of course, pleasure Ashara.” He smiles broader, a toothy grin gleaming in the specks of sunlight left to fall through the lace of tree canopy. “Leave? You just arrived.” A complaint, clearly sounding abashed at the mention of a hasty retreat. He had been so kind to her so far after all. “Well if you must I can give you a hand at the very least. I know all the shortcuts, where do you stay?” Yes indeed, where might home be? Kirin could help her find her way not back, but she didn’t need to know that.

“I’d just hate for you to get lost even more.” The earnest he displays is unsettlingly genuine, practiced to the T over years of women’s disservice. Dropping his silken voice to a whisper he leans in, “And there’s wolves and questionable goat men in the forest. Don’t worry though, if we work together, they’d never outsmart us.”

Bring her in, snatch her trust, make her need you.
    Kirin
    son of Khaos

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wherever I am is exactly where I'm supposed to be [KIRIN] - by Kirin - 04-20-2016, 10:56 AM