• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wherever I am is exactly where I'm supposed to be [KIRIN]
    ASHARA

To her discontent he didn’t seem to take the hint and leave, however he hadn’t inched any closer either. In fact, he was quite suave, even offering to help. She failed to find an excuse not to agree with him, battling uncomfortableness with virtues. Her body language warnings soften slightly. She couldn’t be rude, that wouldn’t be very diplomatic, would it? And how she longed to be like her kind, strong and courageous queen. Morally, she deduced to return his polite kindness and take his offer despite the sickly-sweet words and smile like a too-sugary dessert that gives you a stomach ache.

”That is very kind of you. I live in The Falls. I really just ventured out to keep warm but they’ll be waiting for me back home.” She lied, no one would be concerned about her whereabouts, they’d assume she was fulfilling her duties to the kingdom. Jedi was preoccupied with his new budding relationship and her other friend, Ygritte, was getting busy with the king and helping form alliances. Even if she was gone for days she doubted anyone would be concerned.

The lavender frame leans in again and she stiffens slightly, ears instinctively pinning momentarily before chuckling politely at his not-so-humorous comment. She doubted any predators would cross their path, after all if they existed here, surely she’d have met one already. “Lead the way then.” she suggests, using her head to point at the narrow path she had come in from. Her apprehension for exposing her backside to him or losing him in a blind spot was merely a scratch on the surface of how much fear she should have.  

If you're ever gonna find a silver lining
    It's gotta be a cloudy day

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wherever I am is exactly where I'm supposed to be [KIRIN] - by Ashara - 04-21-2016, 06:52 PM