• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Arrival of the Queen [Kreios, Ygritte, Queen Mary, Lady Kenna]

Mary watched as a beautiful bay and salmon mare approached the three, she carried herself as a Queen would, and appeared humble from view. Mary gave a nod of her head to the Queen in return to her question. It certainly was beautiful, the kingdom was beautiful, it reminded her of the love she had for her own kingdom, far from here.

She watched as Kenna stepped in front of her, protecting her, thankful for the friend she had. She turned to the champagne mare as Kenna asked her to leave, thankful that the mare had no objections, and was willing to leave the equines to discuss personally.

As the champagne mare left, a giant stallion appeared; much taller than Kenna and herself the spotted stag introduced himself as the king. Mary gave a dip of her head to he who introduced himself as Kreios. It was nerve racking to give up there position, there secrets, to these horses they did not know. But the two fillies would have to at some point, and these horses seemed to be the ones to ask for help. The bay yearling stepped beside her friend, and raised her head high "My name is Mary, Queen Mary" she paused "I come from a lands far from here, I am a Queen to my own kingdom" she awaited there expressions, it was rare to see a horse so young ruling a kingdom. "Myself and my lady, Kenna, were forced to leave, many equines in my kingdom wanted my position, and they were willing to shed blood to obtain it. I am here to ask for help, my mother told me that the horses from beqanna held powers that we have never seen, powers that could help me regain my thrown" the filly explained there story, and why the two horses appeared here. She didn't know when, or if ever they would return to there own kingdom. But they needed help, watching the royals here, learning of there magical powers. She gave a quick glance to Kenna wondering if she left anything out.

Queen Mary
    Long May She Reign

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Arrival of the Queen [Kreios, Ygritte, Queen Mary, Lady Kenna] - by Queen Mary - 04-21-2016, 06:32 PM