• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

someone like you; volcan

i've been saving my soul for someone like you. so let's love while we're young.

She can hear an echo of the drum in her thin chest. The muscle is lean and strong like her body. It possesses a strength that she did not know it had but later in her life she will come to understand. Teal pools narrow slightly at an approaching figure...

The bay child is on the downdraft so she must see who it is that nears rather than scent. Over a slow swirl of dried soil does the dusted form of a smoke child emerge. Upon closer observation does Keilani finally pin the delicate equine as another filly. Ears prick forward at the approach as another like she for it was slightly reassuring. Should there have been any other larger than the russet and gree-blue girl...well...it could have been rather ugly.

The other girl is a silvery black, like the sheen on an anaconda's belly.

(dragon scales)

The dark eyes swallow Keilani and makes her feel small even though they are close in age and size. Her own teal pools meet and match as she stands her ground, chin lifted and the ever so slightly pink nostrils expand at the scent of the roan filly. "Volcan." Keilani tastes the name that the sooty child offers and in return pronounces it over her delicate tongue, disregarding Volcan's gaze, looking over the sand kingdom for but a moment before she returns her attention to the pit-less pools. "I'm Keilani and currently without a home." Her retort is ever so slightly curt, a bit sassy but could be interpreted as playful, perhaps challenging.

She falls quiet in the company of the lass, a slight curl touching her somber features as she awaits a reply, if it should come at all. Inside the depths of the bay girl, she hopes the other does not leave. It was honestly kind of nice to meet someone her own age despite the prickly introductions.
    Keilani

self-aura manipulating, light armor equipped daughter of pazuzu and lirren

@[Sid]

ermergerd i am sooo sorry this took so long...i was in a slump BUT YES! i am always up for love story<3<3<3 if you want, i know its been a bit, but we can age them up if you like after this post..up to you! im am ok with whatever, love

Messages In This Thread
    someone like you; volcan - by Keilani - 04-21-2016, 07:30 PM
    RE: someone like you; volcan - by Volcan - 04-25-2016, 10:00 PM
    RE: someone like you; volcan - by Keilani - 05-11-2016, 05:46 PM