• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Calm Before the Storm- [Daeryssa, Any]

Just stay away from the white light. I'd say your worst side's your best side.
    Yeah, she's definitely too sweet for my taste, especially with memories of Pazuzu lingering on my skin. Mmm, and lingering so well, too. It's a shame those marks are almost gone now, and even more of one that I haven't added any more so far. Hey, though that looks like a spark of interest in her doe eyes as she gives me a nice, thorough once over. Maybe with a little nudge, we could find some wildness lurking inside her after all.

Her gaze lingers on the still-healing marks left, and my friendly smile melts into something a little more promising. Oh, I would be happy to indulge her curiosity. And if her eyelids go heavy with hunger, if her heart starts to race as I spill dirty little secrets all over the pristine snow between us, well then. Maybe we could have a little fun. But she shakes her head, focusing her attention on my question instead, and the moment passes. Ah well.

Letting it go with a little shrug I drift closer, not invading her personal space just yet, but closing the distance between us to something a little cozier. “Boredom, mostly. Restless feet, a bit of an itch under my skin...one I'm finding tricky to scratch by myself.” Another little spark of possibility flares low in my belly, still quiet, something stirring at the idea of just how I could go about scratching it, if I were so inclined. Quick shag, maybe a catfight in the meadow...eh. Work. “I'm Ryss,” I add as that tiny spark fades again. “And you are?”
    Just when you think that you're alright, I'm crawling out from the inside.
    Daeryssa
    of the restless heart

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Calm Before the Storm- [Daeryssa, Any] - by Daeryssa - 04-28-2016, 11:06 PM