• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Calm Before the Storm- [Daeryssa, Any]
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Zara's eyes grew wide as Ryss noted her gaze on her marks, embarrassed that she was caught. She listened to the mare explain that she had no desires to be in a herd or a kingdom; noting that she thought it would be fun to mess around the the other mares.....what? Zara was confused by her comment, did she mean it in a sexual way? She flicked her tail removing any thoughts of confusion from her mind.

Ryss stated she was born in the Jungle, although Zara has never met an equine from that Kingdom, or been there The Dale and the Jungle were alliances. The mare finished speaking her mind returning the question to Zara, where did she leave. She glanced over her once more envious of the life she lived "Well I belong to the Dale, but reside in the herd lands claimed by a stag of the name Phaderus" her gaze wonderd off thinking of the stag who claimed her interest, disappointed by the large amount of mares who also lived with her, all fighting for his attention. She did grow to care deeply for him though, and would not trade her life for another. "I have a filly, with another stag" she rolled her eyes thinking of the stag who abandoned her after a week of enjoyment they shared. "Shes back with the herd though" almost a year old Josie was fine to be left with the protection of the herd.

She looked to find the gaze of the mare "Although I do see how you it could be repetitive to belong to a herd, or even a kingdom" Zara did not speak to the other mares in the herd, her only relief to loneliness was Phaderus and the random friends she makes in the Field or Forest. A smile grew on her face as her interest in the mare grew, intrigued by her life style. "Although I do not think anything is missing from your anatomy, you appear fine to me" she said with confidence, the mare had guts, something few equines had now a days, at least the ones she has met.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Calm Before the Storm- [Daeryssa, Any] - by Zaravich - 05-02-2016, 08:18 PM