• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Calm Before the Storm- [Daeryssa, Any]
    the words she knows the tune she hums

The ebony mare watched as Ryss spoke, trying to make it less awkward about her catching Zara gazing at her marks. The scars were well faded, and Zara was curious as to why anyone would leave such horrible marks on another. She did not feel like it was her place to ask and refrained from any further questions.

Zara couldn't help but blurt out a laugh as Ryss talked about herd life, asking if it was boring, how it was sharing the stallion, great sex couldn't keep her in a herd. Well, I haven't met any of the other mares, and I can't say that I really want to she admitted out loud I think I would get jealous if I interacted with the others as much as she didn't like the idea of jealousy she truly had feelings for Phaderus and would not want to put a face to his other mares. She knew they were there, but if she never talked to them she could pretend they didn't exist. I do get bored often, but like I said, I fill my boredom in the field or here she said scanning the pine trees that were bright green regardless of the time of the year.

She did not talk about her life to many equines, and she found it very relaxing to have another she could talk to. A mare who did not share her herd lands with her, she could escape that constant love triangle (well really its a decagon). She watched as the mare scanned her, she seemed to be more intent on the mare than there conversation. Ryss stepped closer to Zara, lifting her head and placing her lips on Zaras back with a flirtatious comment. She truly did enjoy Ryss' company but was unsure how to respond to her action. Zaras back trembled, she did not mind the touch, but could only think of Phaderus when she did it, Zara stepped back reclaiming her personal space Sorry.... she said awkwardly moving her gaze to the ground. She imagined Ryss would lose interest in there conversation after that and leave Zara to herself in the forest.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Calm Before the Storm- [Daeryssa, Any] - by Zaravich - 05-03-2016, 08:43 PM