• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Calm Before the Storm- [Daeryssa, Any]

Just stay away from the white light. I'd say your worst side's your best side.
    I could have played it cooler, coaxed the dainty doe-eyed girl out of her shell, given her a chance to decide that any curiosity she might have been feeling was worth indulging. But why bother? Either the chemistry is there or it's not, and I've known since I laid eyes on Zara that it isn't. If it weren't for the restless itch just beneath the surface of my skin, I wouldn't have bothered pushing to find out. I might have played with her anyhow, if she'd been interested. Just because she's there, just because I'm bored and it's something to do. But that awkward apology is more than enough indication that she doesn't want to play, and I have no need to persuade her when there's doubtless someone just around the bend who'd be an eager participant in any games I can think of. Too much work, not enough payoff.

“No need to apologize, pet,” I reply, backing off and giving her whatever space she wants. “You're hung up on some guy and not the type to get a little action on the side. Which is a shame, because if he's a herd stallion odds are he's getting plenty of action without you. Seems only fair to get some yourself. But to each her own. If you don't mind the boredom, and he's filling your...needs, then you do you, babe. Seems a damn waste to have all those ladies—how many others are there in the herd, hmm?—hanging around and none of them even messing around with each other when daddy isn't looking. Mmmm, or when he is. But if you're content with a quick fuck once a year when he's feeling the need to knock up his mares, then more power to you and carry on.”

I would never be content with such an off-balance arrangement. But then, I already know herd life isn't for me. Not unless there's a much better ratio of males to females. Mmm, in which case I could really get behind the idea of having a herd full of potential partners. One on one, or in groups, that could be all kinds of fun. But one stallion, with exclusive access to my body, and surrounded by a bunch of mares all moony over big daddy? Pass. “Either way, I'm going to take off. I've got an itch that friendly interaction is not going to scratch today, if you know what I mean. Good luck with that herd situation. Maybe I'll see you around.”
    Just when you think that you're alright, I'm crawling out from the inside.
    Daeryssa
    of the restless heart

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Calm Before the Storm- [Daeryssa, Any] - by Daeryssa - 05-08-2016, 07:54 PM