• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just stay away from the white light; birthing, go away
    "Evil requires no reason."
    A smile curls my lip as his teeth smash together near my face. He was displeased. Poor fellow. And then he is thinking over my terms, his head tilted. My ears flicker one tilting forwards, the other falling back to listen to the sounds that Ryss might be making, but she is silent. Either sleeping or merely watching our exchange. Her heart is still beating normally, so she is safe and that's all I need to know right now.

Tycho outlines his terms and my eyes narrow as I study the rather large circle that he sets up. Was it unreasonable? No, not really, he was young and needed the space to move and such. Obviously the previous one hadn't been big enough. I had also thought he might sleep longer or maybe we had just been in there longer than I thought. I look up to the sky, see the sun beginning to fall. Oh. Much longer than I thought.

It wasn't unusual for time to slip past me but this much time...of course I had been a little distracted. He completes the circle and looks to me. I study it a few more times and then my hooves are moving and I am going to study it more intently. I was impressed, he had picked a decent circle and with the exception of one area I didn't like, dangers wise, I thought the rest of it was rather laid out. So I snort, back step a few steps and then change it. I move away from the spot where the rather giant log was leaning haphazardly against another. Anything could make that log fall and I wasn't too thrilled on finding my son beneath it.

I return to him, tilt my head back in that direction. "Adults supervision needed until you're bigger. The rest is acceptable. Agreed?" And I shrink myself down until I am his side and rip my own shoulder open so we might be able to seal this more easily. I had a feeling that blood was going to be a think with this boy and had no problem understanding how he wanted to seal this deal. I wait for him to agree and come press his shoulder against my own when he is ready.
    pazuzu
    **Disclaimer, posting to Pazuzu can result in maiming, torturing, and all kinds of nasty things possibly happening to your pony. If you do not agree, do not post to him or if you do not want your pony horribly maimed, please say so. Most of the time he will just leave some nice new scars, either mental or physical.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: just stay away from the white light; birthing, go away - by Pazuzu - 05-13-2016, 08:31 PM