• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

silver rings and gypsy bells; nevi/argo/offy/australis/isle/all/any
    i was born in the arms of imaginary friends,
    free to roam; made a home out of everywhere i've been.
    »«

Mari giggles when her sister's lip nibble her chest. The taller girl lips her sister's mane, wuffling it playfully. Her heart bursts for her affections for her sister. The smaller girl was her world, her bright lights. One of the greatest gifts to be bestowed upon Beqanna.

In fact, Beqanna didn't deserve the sweet innocence of the child. "Just looking at the clouds and horse watching. There's always new faces here." Her vice is softening, dreamy. "Sometimes I wonder what's beyond the ice wall." Her light blue eyes shift around them before looking back to the younger girl. "How about we play...TAG!" The long limbed mare-child pounces with a light nudge to her sister's shoulder before leaping off with a laugh over her shoulder.

»«

@[Lieschel]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: silver rings and gypsy bells; nevi/argo/offy/australis/isle/all/any - by Maribel - 06-16-2016, 05:51 PM