• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY}
    i counted the stars tonight, i gathered them all
    Her mother was smart. Her mother was wise. Her mother knew all, and told her all. She had no reasons to doubt her, she had no reasons to believe that the world was anything but what she said it was. Today, now after having 6 months to her name, Oricle takes a step from the safe boundries of her mother dearest. But not really. Something felt right about it. Almost as if she was in a dream exploring the wonders of worlds untold. Everything here a secret just her own. Her mother had declared her special, she had declared that Oricle had a gift. More of a curse she thought. To manipulate something evil, something wholly untouchable. With this it seemed that touching would manifest itself into something unbareable. So she does not touch, she does not like to be touched. She infact likes the solitude of the night.

Tonight is one of those nights where she sneaks a peek to sky. At first she becomes entranced by them, calling out to her luring her into the danger that she knows they present. Its a struggle to not long for them to greet her, it was a strength that she was developing. Still she could never let herself wish for these for they would respond. The throb of the bite still caged her mind, as well as marked her dappled bay skin. Pale eyes glisten in the light of the moon. Mother would be proud The whisper slips from her lips, filled with the tranquility that she felt. The day was harsh, the day brought noise, the day took the stars. The day robbed her of her peace. She could see things, things that were not supposed to be there. Even as her will strengthened something inside of her was breaking.

You naughty girl, what if I told on you? The apperition spoke whispy with the flutes of the wind. No one could see it, this she knew but still the only thing that seemed to shut them up was... well literally.Shut up, Oricle hissed back. Turning her gaze away from the sky, her body away from the cliff. Turning back towards the playground where others would soon greet her. Unless.... she is tempted to do it. To move through them as a ghost, undetectable in the shadows. Invisible to their eyes, to pass through back to the safety of her mothers heat. No not her touch, just the delicous heat that radiated from her.
    Oricle
    so will you hold cause time is cold
    but in your soul im standing by

Interested in a crush for her, later to develope into a love interest... if anyone wants to use this thread to try and develope something with theirs foals.

Also just plain good oldfashioned interaction is a bonus so please dont be shy about joining in.

Messages In This Thread
    I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-17-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Loken - 05-22-2016, 08:37 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-25-2016, 02:38 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Loken - 05-27-2016, 02:50 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-27-2016, 04:49 PM