• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll keep you like an oath [clark]
    keep you like an oath
    may nothing but death do us part
    Each slow, deep inhalation of breath is enough to clear his head for only moments, the steady rise and fall of his chest is more necessity than a means to soothe.

It was one thing to have his mind taken over, it was a completely other issue to have this nonsense affect his day in the physical sense. Kirin coveted his wings and thus his flying skills, he had worked hard on them to perfect them as much he could and he soured to think that that too was a set back from his recent fairy-quest. Was it not bad enough he had already made himself a fool in front of Misra? They didn’t ask much these fairies, just robbed you of it instead, what a foul trade.

As he stood glowering, bickering to himself and looking sidelong once or twice to see if anyone was coming it seemed he did not thoroughly check. The approach of the other was enough to start him before his voice ever reached his lavender ears. Kirin jerked, his skin seemed to leap from his body as he spooked twisting about in a clumsy sort of fashion. Before his long legs had never bothered him, now they seemed a mess and a trap- something to trip over. When the man speaks his ears flatten both in embarrassment and distrust because who was to say this was not some foul trick, who’s to say the games and pranks had ended?

It was all unusual, an out of body experience and though Kirin wrestled with his reactions and the clammy feeling that crept along his thistle colored coat on the outside, inside the real Kirin was howling. Angry and powerless in these moments, until the out of place feeling subsided and once again he could take control of his own actions. As it were this time he growled as he regained leadership of himself, silver eyes falling cooly on the painted stallion before him.

That looked painful, you do that often?

Often? Absolutely not. Kirin did that never and that was precisely the problem, he wasn’t himself lately, and how he hated not being himself. “Of course I don’t, I’m a magnificent flyer on any given normal day.” Who was this then, this nosey question asker? Kirin looked him over slowly, trying to decide if they had ever crossed paths, surely he would remember wouldn’t he? It is not often that his presence found the company of men, not that he had qualms with the company of either sex. In all honesty he was as open as you could be to any sort of company he might find pleasurable, and his thirst in that aspect was never ending.

“I’m Kirin, what is it they call you?” he took a moment to straighten himself as he asked, eyeing the other with an open if not inappropriate curiosity.
    Kirin
    son of khaos

Messages In This Thread
    I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-21-2016, 11:34 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 05-23-2016, 09:23 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-28-2016, 01:36 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 06-21-2016, 09:31 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-03-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 09:22 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 10:45 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 11:28 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 12:29 PM