• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll keep you like an oath [clark]
    keep you like an oath
    may nothing but death do us part
    Kirin huffed, prickling at the other male and his inquiries. The hackles of wysteria colored backside rose into a stiff ridge along his back between his shoulders and wings. What a sass.

As the question reached his ears, registered in his mind, he glared, clearly suffering some sort of embarrassment. He felt like the other male was making fun of him somehow and that little smile, he wasn’t fooled. “I’ll tell you what normal is. A day without interference from some fairy.” The words were almost a growl as they left him, clearly he was not amused. Kirin didn’t take kindly to the fairies little inconveniences, especially not ones on this grand scale. “Snatched me from me beach, then tossed me back with this, this, unacceptable state of mind.”

The lavender stallion was obviously upset by this revelation, feeling taken advantage of or something of the manner. Funny isn’t that? Ironic. Kirin could dish it out well enough but he was not one to suffer it. He was ill-suited for such characteristics, blame his Sire. “My flying should be perfection, yet my head has nonsense rattling about it like a shattered shell.” The indignity of it all, poor Kirin. What possessed him to spew such personal information at the painted man was beyond him, this was an outright stranger, perhaps that’s why his practice of secrecy left him.

Maybe he wanted the other to share in his bad day, yeah, that was likely it. Toss his woes on the other until he too felt the weight of them- if only. The repetition of his name is the only thing that left this man’s mouth that had so far caused him only indifference. The exchange of the bay tobiano’s calling was only matter of courtesy he was sure but Kirin accepted the knowledge all the same. When asked if he was from here he scoffed, pulling a thistle colored wing over his gaping jaw.

“From here? This forest?” he looked around, scrutinizing the trees now. “Absolutely not. I’m the son of Khaos, I live in Silver Cove of course, you don’t already know that?” Oh, now his interest had peaked, it wasn’t often they didn’t know him but he kind of liked that sometimes. In this moment he felt it gave him some sort of upperhand.
    Kirin
    son of khaos

Messages In This Thread
    I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-21-2016, 11:34 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 05-23-2016, 09:23 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-28-2016, 01:36 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 06-21-2016, 09:31 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-03-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 09:22 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 10:45 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 11:28 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 12:29 PM