• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll keep you like an oath [clark]
    keep you like an oath
    may nothing but death do us part
    If only Kirin had hands. He would run them together as a wicked smile twisted up his lips and his eyes narrowed with a glint of mischief overtaking them. If only because then he could truly look the part of the diabolical mischief maker that he was. Once he was a man and though that had not ended particularly well, he could say he enjoyed the way his features took on a life of their own. There was so much more expression in the human face than what he could summon in the lines of his equine one. It was sport really, too bad it always came at the expense of others but who else would it seek payment from? Himself? Ha! Not if he could help it and besides, those pesky fairies had swindled him further than he had ever been duped before.

He’d never say it out loud but inside he knew it very well was true.

It’s marvelous that the paint is so trusting, so kind if not a goofy thing. Was that so bad then, a bit eccentric Kirin might call him but not a deal breaker. He could deal, he could make nice with him long enough to at least exact some revenge. “Oh of course I can find us some fairies,” he began siddling up to Clark and nodding his head in a way to show his confirmation of the sentence. “Of course I want to Clark, why, what if they hurt someone else the way they did me. That wouldn’t be right would it, wouldn’t be fair?” Ah yes, the injustices of the world. Too bad Clark wasn’t aware that Kirin himself had caused many injustices and hadn’t blinked an eye at their consequences.

Not a single tear had been shed in wake of his bidding, not a pause of breath to reconsider or an attempt to make amends. Kirin didn’t really make amends, he didn’t apologize either, not if he could help it. And, if he did, he never really meant it.

“It just so happens that there are some fairies that hang around the adoption Den. The one with all those poor abandoned children,” Poor little souls, their parents should have just put them out of their misery instead. “But the best fairies Clark, they hang around the breeding grounds.” This, this was the marvelous of ideas, they would suffer his displeasure in a most disconcerting way. “I’m sure we could catch one there don’t you think? After all, you did say they weren’t so tough.” Well, he had said just that.
    Kirin
    son of khaos

Messages In This Thread
    I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-21-2016, 11:34 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 05-23-2016, 09:23 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-28-2016, 01:36 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 06-21-2016, 09:31 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-03-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 09:22 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 10:45 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 11:28 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 12:29 PM