• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll keep you like an oath [misra]
    keep you like an oath
    may nothing but death do us part
    Silvered light broke down from the cloudless sky against the brilliant sands of the beach. The Cove was quiet, eerily quiet on the tepid autumn evening. Kirin groaned, his head throbbing with a pounding ache that he wasn’t coherent enough to understand. He flexed his arms, stretching against the soft grains beneath him and slowly the sound of the waves lapping the shore registered. Home? How? he wasn’t sure how or why he had ended up back here so soon of all things, so sudden. He meant to push himself up, to grasp at the loose fragments of the earth until he propelled himself upwards but he didn’t- he couldn’t.

Blearily his eyes fluttered open, taking in the metallic-light washed world and staring in almost horror at his hooves. Where the hell were his hands?! The sudden change caused him to panic, heart racing as he took breaths in hurried gasps. What was this, who did it, why?! Small marks of pink and red laced their way up his pastel colored limbs and the shout he let loose from his velvet maw was horrid. A blast of sound, of agony and hate barrelling against the rocky sides of the cliffs and sending gulls from their roost. To his dejection they added their own cries, rousing the night with their screeches and fleeing into the skies, leaving a mess of feather and shit in their fear.

In his peripheral he may have seen the forest green pointed vision of his sister Kohl, but obviously she thought it better to make herself scarce before he came too enough to confirm her authenticity. They were learning, they were all learning.

Everything hurt as he rose, shoving himself to his feet and spraying bits of sand from the lavender plumes of his wings as he brandished them about. Hateful,spiteful creatures he decided about the fae at that moment, blinking and looking around the deserted beach. Where was everyone? Had the whole lot of them perished without his guidance?, surely not, he would be sorely disappointed in them all and especially in Potion if the girl had failed to see to her duties. Well that is unless of course her daughter Ecco had taken to wielding her gifts rampant on the Covelings and so help him if she had. Starting all over from scratch would not please the lavender lord one bit but he knew once the decaying process had begun there was no stopping it unless that funny little healer boy intervened.

If they would not come to him by choice he would make sure they knew their presence was desired, a few of the women in particular. For now he would sort out his business with Misra, he had long awaited peering over the girl’s backside and right about now it sounded like the perfect remedy for what ailed him.
    Kirin
    son of khaos

@[Misra]

Messages In This Thread
    I'll keep you like an oath [misra] - by Kirin - 05-21-2016, 11:37 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [misra] - by Misra - 05-21-2016, 08:39 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [misra] - by Kirin - 05-24-2016, 01:54 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [misra] - by Misra - 05-24-2016, 02:56 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [misra] - by Kirin - 06-04-2016, 11:33 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [misra] - by Misra - 06-21-2016, 11:38 AM