• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

With my speechless calm eyes - Offspring
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

The king was back. And that meant that he could fall back in his previous role, a more comfortable one. Over the last few years Brynmor had grown in his role in the piece caste of the kingdom. He of course knew that he had learned a lot in Offspring’s absence, or at least, he felt like he had. And he didn’t mean the fact that he had mastered the kingdom granted invisibility. He had been forced to look at things differently, which would only help him become a better counsellor, or maybe even ambassador in the future.

That didn’t mean that he had found a way to handle the situation with Roan, Anahera and Henson. He hadn’t thought things through and although he didn’t regret the decision he had made, he felt terrible. Almost like he had betrayed the bay roan girl who he had declared his love to. He did love her, wholeheartedly, but somehow the things hadn’t clicked in his mind when he had met Anahera. Henson had been the result.

Being a dad was new to Brynmor, his son was his first born child and although the situation wasn’t ideal and perfect, he loved the appaloosa painted boy. After all, a father was supposed to love his children, right? It was no less for the graying male, even though Henson wasn’t his and Roan’s child. He wouldn’t be any less either. But Brynmor had still to deal with the consequences of the situation.

Right now that wasn’t important though, or okay, not important wasn’t the right way to say it, but it wasn’t the first thing in mind. Offspring was back and he should go and greet the black male. What had been vague interest at first had grown into friendship – or at least from Brynmor’s side. He liked the Tundra’s ice king and had found a good companion in the male. On top of that he had caused a stir of life in the Tundra. Once again mares lived in their lands and the number of males was growing too.

”Offspring.” There is a welcoming smile upon his lips as he dips his head slightly, before his blue eyes meet red ones. ”It’s good to see you again, my friend.”

"Nothing is coming to rise."

@[Offspring]
    So, it has been a while since I wrote in English.. Have to get back in the flow I guess..

Messages In This Thread
    With my speechless calm eyes - Offspring - by Brynmor - 05-21-2016, 02:12 PM
    RE: With my speechless calm eyes - Offspring - by Offspring - 05-22-2016, 05:49 PM
    RE: With my speechless calm eyes - Offspring - by Offspring - 06-02-2016, 12:10 AM