• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A New Chapter To This Story- [Ashara,Any]
    Raxa glared at Jedi as he practically, though discreetly, chastised her for disciplining Cicero. Why was he taking the colt's side? Surely he felt the same way she did, that what the palomino colt did was disrespectful in the presence of two powerful warriors. And yet, at the same time, she'd been caught.

When the paint stallion made the good point about how Raxa might have been as a foal, well... Darn it. The brindled mare snorted, shaking her head in a show of annoyance.

"I would get mad, but... damnit, I walked myself into that one didn't I?" the mare asked, shooting a look at Jedi as she stomped a hoof.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A New Chapter To This Story- [Ashara,Any] - by Raxa - 05-26-2016, 10:49 PM