• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN}
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER

I watched curiously, the interactions between the many horses. My daughter stood at my side, nearly equaling myself in height and stature. There is a different fire in her eyes, one that would likely mean she'd go for the Warrior path instead of a more peaceful, Diplomat future. She was two, and will turn three soon enough, and choose her future at that time. She often play-fought with colts, and was developing a lean amount of muscle. She was a tough young mare, but her eyes shown with wisdom that she had learned from her odd questions for the elders - history on wars, such and such like that.
    She looked around and wandered off again, likely trying to hunt the elders down once more for some learning.

<
    div class="blazed_gradient">
    http://s19.postimg.org/4atttuij7/blazed.jpg">
    B L A Z E D
    Raelynx x G'ren Fire
    center>
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER
    Blazed

Messages In This Thread
    We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN} - by Blazed - 05-21-2016, 06:13 PM