• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any}

I love the way that your heart breaks
    with every injustice and deadly fate.

It has been ages since he had seen her. She had gone, and he had paid little heed. She would return. She always did.

Except then she didn't.

Normally, he would have simply moved on, forgotten she existed. But she had been one of his favorites. With her willingness to learn and her aptitude for pain, she has intrigued him. It is true, little could hold his attention for long. But he had always returned to her. Perhaps not for weeks at a time, but inevitably, he would return.

But then she is gone, and he finds himself wondering why. So, he follows her.

His life is filled with leisure, his whims the only thing directing his activities, so there is nothing to stop him from doing so. At worst, he would have wasted a few days. At best, he would find new and fascinating ways to entertain himself.

Before long, he finds himself in the Tundra.

The massive wall looms before him, casting a shadow over his massive, scarred frame. His bland gray eyes scan the horrendous thing, wondering what would possess anyone to erect such a useless, icy artifact.

Why G’ren would choose such a place to come to, he cannot fathom. But then, he is a beast born of fire. A monster, really, with his hideously misshapen frame entirely barren of hair and blackened skin turned char.
    As he passes through the narrow opening, a shiver passes down his spine. Apparently, even he is not immune to the weather. With only a thought, flames hiss across his skin, caressing his body, encasing him in delicious heat. The frost beneath his feet sizzles, melting as it gives way to fire.

As he continues, he does nothing to hide his presence. He doubts he will be alone long. But that concerns him little. He has come for only one thing.

”G’ren.” Her name rumbles from his chest in a loud, commanding time, his voice hoarse and scratchy from injury and disuse. No doubt she would not be the only one to hear.

Never once, however, does he doubt she will come.

Raelynx

khaos x eyrie

html c insane | picture c naelii.deviantart.com

@[G'ren]

So feel free to join in. Mostly he's here to cause drama lol

Messages In This Thread
    I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Raelynx - 05-21-2016, 10:38 PM
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Offspring - 06-23-2016, 01:24 PM