• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any}
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

He understood, in some sort of strange and gruesome way. He knew he shouldn’t, but how was the scar on his chest different? The wolf paw was big and the black lines stood out against his still graying coat. Once his coat would’ve turned completely grayed out, the lines would be clearly visible. Just like Offspring’s white scar underneath his eye. Brynmor too carried the mark with great pride, but his initiation was a completely different thing than this stranger’s encounter with a creature that had proclaimed himself a god.

But unlike the scarred creature in front of him, Brynmor didn’t land a hand on other horses. On the contrary, his touches were gentle most of the time, even when he was angry. The sole exception would be when he would have to protect himself, the Tundra or any of the Tundra’s habitants. And that included G’ren Fire. If he had to, he would launch himself at this stranger who had so boldly walked into their lands to claim her his, while he really didn’t have the right.

He had already wondered how she had ended up in this state. Looking so defiant and scarred all the same. She was different from Roan, who’s coat was marred with scars too, much less timid and able to clearly voice out her thoughts. Home. And that home was the Tundra, not this ‘cove’ where this stranger lived. Just when Brynmor was about to push himself in between them – with force if he had to – G’ren did him already the favour of moving away. Without thinking twice the gray warrior and counsellor put himself in front of her, blocking the stranger. His blue eyes met the gray ones and his head dips lower as his ears push further against his skull. ”You’re not welcome here” he states, pawing the ground to make clear he meant it. ”I have to ask you to leave.”

When she speaks again he turns his head a little to the side, to look at her out of the corner of his eye. He offers her a smile, a dip of the head, but his attention is focussed on the scarred, burned creature in front of him. ”You hear her, she chooses the Tundra over your home. There is nothing here for you to gain, so leave.” He snorts, shaking his head slightly. He wasn’t much of a warrior, but he would take that role if that was what needed to be done.

As she walks away he makes sure that he’s still in between them, preventing the stranger from waddling further into their territory. And keen on keeping G’ren save.

"Nothing is coming to rise."

@Saphira: Please don't tag me again, I find those messages annoying.. I keep track of my threads and feel free to PM my OOC account when it takes me a while to reply, but I hate to switch accounts because of those annoying messages XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Brynmor - 06-18-2016, 10:38 AM
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Offspring - 06-23-2016, 01:24 PM