• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you should go and love yourself; NEVI

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
    It's easy to forget ourselves in the darkness. It's easy for me to forget that we really only are siblings and not the two torn parts of the same soul. He says he loved me that first moment in the cave and my heart stuttered in my chest. He loves me now, loves me even after baring his darkest emotions. He's rubbing his cheek against my mane, against my skin. It makes my heart ache, although I'm not exactly sure for what. More of him? More touches? More kisses? More love?

I don't know and it's frustrating not knowing. I love him. Love him with all of my being and maybe it's something more than just love. Maybe...

But I don't allow myself to think down that path. I doubt he feels anything more for me than brotherly affection. Isn't this what siblings do? Offer comfort and unconditional love? Yes, I will just keep telling myself this..

I smile as his words stutter from his lips. As he attempts to drag himself through his thoughts and get them all out there so I could see what he wanted. He also seems a little nervous...which is absolutely adorable and I can't help but touch my lips to the hollow next to his cheek. I smile against his skin there. I don't say anything until he is done.

Probably because I am in a little bit of shock that he absolutely wants me there with him too. My heart liquefies, becomes this puddle in my chest that I don't even know what to do with. "Nevi." I say, almost breathless with emotions crowding my voice. I try to clear them away, force myself to actually, hiding away that little part of me that wants to love him so much more than a sister. "I would love to do that! That would be so great. Can you imagine giving those babies all a home? Oh what I would have done to have a family earlier...." I trail off, my eyes glazing over for a moment as I remember the times before him, before he found me.

It had been incredibly lonely.

"The Tundra is no place for a girl." I say with a small smile. "And I don't want to go to a kingdom. They aren't exactly for me. And a herd? Well not that either. But to go with you and make homes for those babies without? Yes, absolutely yes. That is the best idea." And I cannot help but brush my lips against his nose gently, my heart in my eyes. I hope to the gods he thinks it is because of this idea and he doesn't know how hard, absolutely I just fell for him in this moment.

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you should go and love yourself; NEVI - by Lieschel - 06-29-2016, 09:04 PM