• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i love you, i hate you | any
    W Y R M
    It’s the lack of motivation that eventually kills them. Why was life even worth living if you had no drive, no incentive or purpose? You fall in love and those individuals disappear. You have children and before long, they’re gone. You work hard and suddenly your bones are like brittle twigs and your body decays without your permission. Everything that once gave you the will to survive and continue no longer matters because they disappear. He’d watched it in his sire, in his aunt. This is why Wyrm seems so unusual, why his presence has previously been unknown to the faded blue mare. He has no love. He has no children. He has no tireless effort to work hard.

What he does have is his power and his mind, and he uses both now. Her comment draws a rather amused chuckle from him, sinewy body angling away from the flames to face her instead. The navy blue feathers on his back ruffle softly, pulling a hair tighter to his sides as he takes a tentatively bold step nearer to where she stands. “I’m not the squeamish type, so for you I think I could be tempted to spill some.” He muses, elongating his top two canines until they jut from his mouth, over his lower lip. “But I don’t give away freely, Kimber.” He toys, tasting her name. The heat has dried his lips, so his tongue flicks from its resting place and rolls over his mouth, wetting his teeth.

“I came to have one final look at the thing before I cut my ties with the Chamber.” He tells her, grinning softly at the thoughts that drift through his head. Should he? No … he thinks he shouldn’t, even though he ponders what the curve of her rump would feel like underneath his weight. The less bridges burnt, the better he was for it. “So stop changing the subject.” He ends, voice dropping into a deeper tone. Another step forward, navy hoof sinking into the soft earth, matching tail swatting mindlessly at his sides, and he can almost smell her.

“My name is Wyrm, and I want to know what you’ll give me in return for a glimpse of the future.”
    she shall crush thy head,
    and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel

Messages In This Thread
    i love you, i hate you | any - by Kimber - 05-26-2016, 09:27 PM
    RE: i love you, i hate you | any - by Wyrm - 05-30-2016, 01:07 PM
    RE: i love you, i hate you | any - by Kimber - 06-12-2016, 11:22 AM
    RE: i love you, i hate you | any - by Wyrm - 06-20-2016, 12:37 PM