• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so how can this be, you're praying to me? [offy/any army]
    let me tell you something baby,
    you love me for everything you hate me for
    Her trip to the Tundra is both for personal and kingdom reasons, although she would not admit it she is curious how her son is doing. Vaughan was very stubborn but with his parents being herself and Warship he had no other option, realistically. The more pertinent reason for a visit was as a newfound ally, hopefully setting up some inter-kingdom activities. The blue mare had never been to the Tundra, specifically, but had flown nearby and around it, she was quite lazy now that she had wings. It was much quicker and less bothersome to travel with the birds, most people left you alone. It doesn't take her long to navigate towards the ice lands but her landing did catch her off guard - the snow was so thick there already. Her black legs bury knee high in in and she groans at the chill factor, wishing she had come earlier.

Offspring or someone who knows what they're talking about?" she says halfway jokingly, halfway serious. Although she didn't know much personally about the Tundra it had been general opinion that your voice could echo and never reach a soul. She will never be much of a diplomat, thankfully that's not asked of her yet. She folds her blue and black wings to her sides and pushes through the thick snow towards a more open area. "I'm Kimber, Colonel of the Chamber army - hello?" Patience was not a virtue of the dip-dyed mares but she didn't have many virtues of other sorts. Braw. n and beauty were about the extent of it, really. She scouts briefly for her floppy-eared, black son (who was surely a full grown man now) to say hello...or to ridicule.

You never knew with Kimber.

Messages In This Thread
    so how can this be, you're praying to me? [offy/any army] - by Kimber - 05-27-2016, 11:44 PM