• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so how can this be, you're praying to me? [offy/any army]
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

Was it that odd that he thought that the borders weren’t there for nothing? Of course she was welcome – otherwise the alliance would be quite pointless – but it was impossible for him to determine if it was a friend or foe that flew into their lands. It wasn’t like he had wings that could carry him up in the air to find out. Although he persuaded a career in both castes, the peace caste clearly worked better for him.

He answers her smile with one of his own, nodding. ”Yes, Daey has chosen to join our ranks” he answers her, confirming that the cremello male had indeed decided to stay in the Tundra. ”And I can see that the Chamber has been good for you too.” It was hard to miss the set of wings that she now supported. The very same one that had carried her over their ice wall too. Brynmor chuckles lightly and can only nod in agreement. ”I suppose it does. But it’s hard to see if it is a friend or foe that decides to enter the Tundra through the air." His blue eyes meet hers. Ever since they had first met he finds her a pleasant companion. Their personalities might not be too much alike, but she doesn’t give him the Chamber feel that he remembers.

When she gets on with business he calmly listens, watching the blue mare silently, and only nodding when she is done speaking. He doesn’t answer right away, not really sure if he’s the one to decide on this. After all, he was only a soldier, not their commander nor the king. ”I’m sure there will be brothers that would likely accept the friendly challenge. There aren’t much of us in the war caste, but it would be a good experience for all. Would others in the Chamber be up for a set of mocks? It could be a good opportunity to learn from each other.” He wasn’t really sure how Offspring would see the matter, but Brynmor didn’t see any harm in it. In his view it would be good to challenge the Tundra in such way, to test their strength and use the set of mocks as a first step to a powerful army.

"Nothing is coming to rise."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: so how can this be, you're praying to me? [offy/any army] - by Brynmor - 06-12-2016, 03:33 PM