• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Alliance Has Been Declared-[Anahi, Any]
    "I know it's close, I went there once to see what the territory was like," Anahi told the stallion, finally turning back around to look at him. She walked over so she was now standing in front of him. Her eyes were a mask to what she really felt inside; she felt betrayed, hurt, angry that Archam didn't even think of talking to her before he'd made the deal with Phaedrus.

However much Anahi wanted to yell at him, she knew it was pointless. She'd heard from Raxa what Phaedrus was like, according to what the brindled mare had heard from others. If any deal made in his presence, any deal with him, was broken, he'd be very angry, and would take what wasn't his in order to make his time worthwhile. If Anahi tried to break the deal, not only would Besra's daughter be able to stay there, but Phaedrus would take Sirana as well.

The champagne mare lowered her head, her eyes drifting shut as she spoke up again, "I'm not mad... there's no point in it... I've heard about him... his kingdom... but still Archam... she'll be only two years old... she's still so young... What if she won't be able to take care of herself there? You know how independent she is. What if Phaedrus tries to hurt her?"

@[Archam]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Alliance Has Been Declared-[Anahi, Any] - by Anahi - 06-06-2016, 07:31 PM