• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Finally Here (Nymphetamine)
    Nitika found herself a little stuttered when Nymphetamine's baritone voice fell into a cadence that sent a shiver up her spine. However, she did not let such a thing show on her face. The mare kept herself calm, listening to what Nymphetamine had to say.

She did understand the stallion better than what others may. She herself was part of the warrior caste of her kingdom, and while she wasn't of high rank, she was a valuable member, considering their warrior numbers weren't very large yet. She was a bit disappointed that their kingdoms were not allies though. Perhaps she could do something about that? Her friend Anahi was a good diplomat, and there was also Ashara. Maybe they could help create an alliance between the kingdoms?

The mare sighed contentedly as Nymphetamine ran his muzzle down her neck before playing with the part of her mane that was attached to her withers. She listened as the blood bay stallion spoke again. She knew he would keep his word; if not Nitika herself, then Siba would definitely be protected. That was all she wanted, safety for her daughter and the chance to grow up with her sire in her life.

Nitika looked at Nymphetamine, "I do understand what you mean Nymphetamine. I am a warrior of my kingdom, however, we are not currently at war, and I have spent a great deal of time training with the other warriors. I am sure I can spend time away, so I would be glad to join you in the Chamber so you can be with Siba and watch her grow," the mare said to the stallion.

OOC: Don't apologize, it's not a big deal. That sounds good too, planning stuff ahead of time. I think that works well. I'll take Nitika to the Chamber so Siba can spend time with her dad. I'll go ahead and post a thread. We'll say that Nitika has already been there a while so that Nymphetamine won't miss the first year of his daughter's life since in BQ time she's a yearling now.

Messages In This Thread
    Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 06-03-2016, 10:35 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nymphetamine - 06-12-2016, 07:29 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 06-12-2016, 08:35 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Siba - 06-12-2016, 08:38 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nymphetamine - 06-15-2016, 10:55 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 06-16-2016, 12:43 AM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nymphetamine - 07-03-2016, 06:13 PM
    RE: Finally Here (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 07-03-2016, 06:38 PM