• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

silver rings and gypsy bells; astray
    i was born in the arms of imaginary friends,
    free to roam; made a home out of everywhere i've been.
    »«

For the first since she was found in the adoption den, the golden girl leaves the Tundra. A visit would do her soul some good as she never seemed to develop the thick coat of many of the residents. Thin limbs are sure and strong as they pull her svelte form along the edge of the Tundra and the spaces in between till she is in the throng of the Forest.

Pale blue pools are large as they engulf everything. The foliage is so thick that she giggles when it brushes against a honey hued hip. The platinum shock of her mane is thick and falls across her view for a brief moment...

brief enough to not even notice another in her path. With a -phfff- of her mouth, blowing the strands away, does her form collide with that of another.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She sputters rather unladylike. The young mare's features turn apologetically as she looks away from his eye contact, the muscle in her breast practically leaping through her chest in shock and embarrassment.

»«

(sorry it's short but i wanted to put something up )

@[Astray]

Messages In This Thread
    silver rings and gypsy bells; astray - by Maribel - 06-04-2016, 06:44 PM