• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

silver rings and gypsy bells; astray

He is a little disappointed when her coat fades from pink back to its original golden tones. He had rather liked the way her skin changed colors. Though, to be quite honest, he finds this color just as lovely. Ok, let’s be real, he’d probably find her just as pretty if she were puke green.

”Oh, er. Not as neat as yours. I mean, pink. And red. It’s pretty. Like, really pretty.” He clamps his lips shut then, realizing that he had started to dig himself a hole. A rather embarrassing hole. Poor guy. It’s too bad he’s not naturally smooth and suave. He really could have used it right then.

Or someone should really just glue his lips together. Because you know he’s never going to be able to keep his mouth shut.

”Um. Sometimes. A lot,” he answers, nodding his head slightly. ”I mean, yeah. It gets lonely sometimes. But the Tundra! It sounds… great.” Shoot, he’s flubbing this. But when isn’t he? ”Do you have a lot of friends, or, uh, family? Up there?”

Yeah, he’s really not making this any better.

But she continues, much to his relief. She’s just so cute. And apparently, cute=word vomit in Astray’s world. ”Well, I just do, I guess,” he responds, unsure what else to say. ”It’s sunlight, so, yeah.”” Pause. ”I can do this…”

With that last statement, a bundle of sunny flowers erupts at her feet, blooming in perfect, sunlit accord even as several small, yellow butterflies flutter around her in charming, innocent disarray. He makes it look easy. Of course, were he being totally forthcoming, he would have to admit he’s been practicing these little tricks since he’d been a small boy.

who am i supposed to be
    if everything good is taken from me?

astray

Messages In This Thread
    silver rings and gypsy bells; astray - by Maribel - 06-04-2016, 06:44 PM
    RE: silver rings and gypsy bells; astray - by Astray - 08-02-2016, 12:19 PM