• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

silver rings and gypsy bells; loken

As free as the wind and the birds that soar in it

He charmingly gazed over the mare before him, she had a marvelous physique. He had little interaction with mares, aside from the ones in his fathers herds, and he certainly has never been drawn to one like this one. She seemed slightly startled from his approach, which to his surprise the mare changed from the golden coat to a pink ending in a red. His eyes grew wide clearly shocked at the talent the mare held, Well i...isn't that a trait he stuttered out, he was traitless but his father had some new foals that had traits but this was a first.

He shook out his body trying to relax his facial expression as the mare introduced herself Maribel he said to himself, familiarizing himself with the way her name rolled off his tongue. A pretty name, well suited for a pretty mare He spoke in an attempt to charm her. His ears pricked forward as she drew near him, he pranced forward a few steps himself closing the gap between them. Was this flirting? was she interested in him? He truly was not sure if he was thinking highly of himself or if he was to naive.

He focused back on the mare as she asked where he was from he took a moment thinking about how to explain his living situation. Well I live in my fathers herd lands in the Falls, but I lurk around the meadow and the forest because I don't care for the herd life Did that sound normal? Was he weird for not wanting to stay in the Falls, he wasn't really sure he hasn't met many equines outside of the Falls. What kingdom has the pleasure of calling you theres? he gave an attempt at a compliment, a cheesy smile following.

Loken

Son of Archam x LightningFlame

@[Maribel]

Messages In This Thread
    silver rings and gypsy bells; loken - by Maribel - 06-04-2016, 06:50 PM
    RE: silver rings and gypsy bells; loken - by Loken - 06-16-2016, 08:17 PM