• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take my heart; Gyps

Sin Killer liked the playground.  He had spent a lot of time lounging by the pond's edge while his parents lived out their quiet life on their own.  He was a self-sufficient child, for sure -- it seemed almost nothing could fluster him for long... nothing, that is, other than girls.

If there was one thing that caused him to go sailing head over feet, it was a pretty girl.  Already he'd met a few, and the meetings hadn't gone spectacularly well at all.  On his own he was confident, stoic, even-tempered.  But the moment he was in front of a filly, all of his confidence went right out the window.  One day that would all be different, but for now things were still pretty rocky.

Sin Killer stared up at the sky, which was darkening quickly.  Night would be here within a few hours, and he would have to head home.  But he was reluctant to go, just yet.  The playground was fairly empty, but he still felt there was something still here, something he'd been waiting for all day.

Lowering his gaze, Sin caught sight of a filly about his age, and immediately he froze.  She wasn't far away, not at all -- was she looking at him?  Was she wondering why he was staring?  Oh god, would she think he was rude?

Sin Killer made a show of looking around, trying to casually mask his curiosity, but it was probably far too late for that.  His eyes flicked back to the filly, and he tucked his chin shyly.  He raised one small hoof and pawed playfully at the earth, inviting her over in what was decidedly his smoothest move yet.

Stock credit: lumibear @ dA

@[Gyps]
    ooc // Sorry that took so long!  Let's get it goin'!  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    Take my heart; Gyps - by Sin Killer - 06-15-2016, 09:21 PM
    RE: Take my heart; Gyps - by Gyps - 06-17-2016, 04:10 PM
    RE: Take my heart; Gyps - by Sin Killer - 06-18-2016, 12:06 AM
    RE: Take my heart; Gyps - by Gyps - 06-18-2016, 09:03 AM