• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We're all sinners, but some have bloody hands; Szeth
    dark, you can't come soon enough for me
    Warmth overflows his chest when he sees Sin’s little eyes light up, and his voice rise in happiness. He’d never had this chance to be so close to his other children, and to have Sin return his affections with such fervour is just so … wonderful. Magical even, though he detests the word.

As he looks down at his young son, he finds himself briefly wondering if Desirea will be willing to have a second in the upcoming season - he’s just enjoying being a father so much. He squashes the thought for the moment though, focusing his attentions back on Sin. There will be time for that discussion with Desirea later. For now, his son wants to spend time with him.

“I’m never too busy to spend time with you Sin!” Not that he’s ever busy these days. Life in the Beach is quiet and peaceful, hidden away from the traited - just how he likes it. He’s definitely enjoying this business of leading a herd.

“Did you have anything in particular in mind?” His grin widens as he looks down at the boy. “We could go exploring,” he glances briefly at the surrounding beach, “we could play a game, I could tell you some stories …” He mentally perks up at that thought, though he keeps the hopefulness from his face. There’s a story that he’s been wanting to share with the boy for some time now, one that his mother had once shared with him, back when he’d been young. But he doesn’t want to force it on Sin - he has no doubt he’ll have the chance to tell that story at some point, if not now. He’s just happy to have the chance to spend time with his little boy.

Sorry for the horrendous wait! I've been struggling with muse recently. Sad
    But people have been helping me with a few plot ideas, so hopefully that'll change soon! Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We're all sinners, but some have bloody hands; Szeth - by Szeth - 06-30-2016, 09:22 PM