• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

look me in the eyes so i know you know; any

zenzi

The mare had been around for a while. In fact, thanks to her (lack of) loving parents, she had been made immortal. Now Zenzi learned the hard way about that but for the sake of not being bored to death, this realization occurred when a mountain lion decide to take a chunk out of her throat and instead of dying Zen just carried on bleeding till even the wild cat was spooked and ran off.

But that's neither here nor there.

The blond headed babe is currently in the field at this moment waiting on someone to come sweep her off her hooves. Lucky for being immortal, she looks as fresh as a daisy still. With the flick of her pretty head, the mare stands. It was breeding season so she was bright enough to keep her hind end protected from any pesky boy who thought he would try to woo his way between her lovely thighs. Amber pools scan quietly and awaiting the approach of some one. These days it was best to just go to the field and avoid heading to territories as not everyone was so kind and welcoming to visitors without an invitation.

And so, with a rather loud sigh and the cock of her hind leg, the silver bay mare stand and plays the age old game.

This is the last night you'll spend alone
    Look me in the eyes so I know you know

Messages In This Thread
    look me in the eyes so i know you know; any - by Zenzi - 06-19-2016, 08:05 PM