• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A New Day in the Sun

CANYS

As Zaravich spoke, Canys developed a confused look upon his face. She was still keeping in good spirits, even if he was being rather morose. Why was she able to simply shrug off what he had said? This puzzled Canys, but ultimately he did not attribute her frivolity to any particular reason other than the fact that she was still joyous about the prospect of their race. 
    The scarred stallion thought on the mare's offer, but after a second of deliberation decided he would join Zaravich in the Dale. After all, she was currently his only option for any semblance of a family or thought of safety. Plus, Canys always had a soft spot for pretty mares, and was regularly blinded by his more primitive instincts. “Yes, I will come along with you to the Dale. I have wandered alone for far too long in this cruel world.” Canys said as he turned his gaze towards her. “Maybe some peace and quiet is just what I need.”
    Canys had not known anything other than the deafening cacophony of battle, and thought that silence could be the answer to ridding himself of the nightmares. It would give Canys a chance to face his demons head on, but he did not know if he would ever be able to survive such an encounter. For when all the monsters were dead, the only monster left to kill would be himself.   

With pain comes Strength

Messages In This Thread
    A New Day in the Sun - by Canys - 06-20-2016, 04:36 PM
    RE: A New Day in the Sun - by Zaravich - 06-21-2016, 10:31 AM
    RE: A New Day in the Sun - by Canys - 06-21-2016, 02:41 PM
    RE: A New Day in the Sun - by Zaravich - 06-22-2016, 10:46 AM
    RE: A New Day in the Sun - by Canys - 06-22-2016, 07:05 PM