• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all my friends are heathens [any and all]

Autumn. Her favorite time of year for a multitude of reasons, but mainly the mere enjoyment of watching everything die. Not in a sadistic way; no, our Odezsa just like the thought of life after death. How exciting to watch the withered leaves, though still holding onto their hues, fall gently from the tress overhead. She picked up her feet with purpose, each step aiming to hear the satisfying crunch of a leaf's life ending beneath her hoof. Soon winter would come, cleansing everything of the previous year and waiting anxiously for spring to arrive, to rebirth the delicious greens to eat and provide a warm sun for the foals that would inevitably make their way from the comfort of their mothers bellies and into the world.

Yes, dear Odezsa loved the fall. What she did not like was being alone. Her mind, though beautiful and complex, wandered wildly and often left her terrified of her own thoughts. In fact, sometimes the silver lady wondered if she even liked being alive. Perhaps it was because she was young, likely to believe what others told her, and what they made her believe about herself. New faces surrounded her, and her wide eyes could hardly take in all the sights. Yet she could not bring herself to speak to any of them. And so she swayed, shifting her weight back and forth on her haunches and occasionally lifting her head at the sound of approaching hooves. Almost always they would pass by, and she would dip her slender head towards the ground. She began to pass the time counting ants, wondering just how many she had accidentally killed in her lifetime. Ten, ten thousand? Life was so fragile, ending abruptly more times than not. Her brows furrowed, as she internally vowed to be more aware of her extremities to avoid harming any little critters. After all, she wouldn't want someone bigger stepping on her.  

ODEZSA
    the world is a beautiful place and I am no longer afraid to die.

ooc: boo! I'm Tate and holy heck I haven't RP'ed in forever but thank the lord I found an active site.

Messages In This Thread
    all my friends are heathens [any and all] - by Odezsa - 06-22-2016, 08:16 PM