• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all my friends are heathens [any and all]
    Archam

Archam made the travels to the Falls to the field as he usually did, it was more of a ritual than anything. Complete the kingdom border patrol, check on the herd, visit the field, return home. It was now autumn and almost all of his mares were expecting his foals in the spring. The herd has recently dwindled in numbers and he was looking to expand again, to a larger and stronger herd.

Autumn was like spring, the air was cooled down and no longer dense, breathable. It carried a sweet scent to it, not like spring when the flowers were budding but sweet like honey, like a goodbye from the plants. He took in a deep breath as he reach the entrance of the field, walking in deeper. There were plenty of equines around, chatting to one another, grazing off on there own, and even searching out for a kingdom or herd. Coming to the field was an enjoyable task, getting out to meet others with the hopes of bringing a new face back to the herd. As he scanned the area, now in the heart of the field, he stopped when he found a silver buckskin. A smile grew on his face but she was already talking to another darker mare, he gave a shrug and figured it was best to give it a shot.

He picked up a slow trot and made his was over to the pair, he caught the end of the conversation when the gray mare introduced herself as Lagertha. He heard the name, and grew aware of her status in the Jungle. Not only did she have a strong scent of the Jungle, the Falls had an alliance with her kingdom and he grew familiar of the members names. He gave a dip of his head to them both Good morning ladies, I am Archam of the Falls He did not feel the need to repeat the question of the mysterious mares name as Lagertha already inquired. I am the lead stallion of the Cobblestone Creek if you prefer a herd atmosphere His gaze turned from the gray to the buckskin, curious to if it was a herd or kingdom she desired.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all my friends are heathens [any and all] - by Archam - 06-23-2016, 04:28 PM